Snapchat hanging and crashing

(Topic created: 09-06-2021 02:31 AM)
userGfrpnaujDg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hi.

My new samsung Z filp3

Snapchat are hanging and crashing after updating the (android system webview) I tried to uninstall  the update and disable it but no luck. Any suggestions for that?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

It is frustrating not being able to use your favorite app. Here is a link to troubleshooting the app. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001496 If the app continues to crash after all troubleshooting has been completed, you will need to contact the app developer for additional assistance. I apologize for any inconvenience! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Mäw
Comet
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Stop using snap chat and delete it, app is trash not owned by Facebook but equally as terrible.... honest opinion... this along with tik tok are slowly degrading and destroying this generation and making people Less personable
Ok admin go ahead and remove my comment (which is my opinion)
0 Likes
TaterTop
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Facebook tried to buy Snapchat years ago, but their offer was rejected.

To reiterate, Snapchat is NOT, and never has been, owned by Facebook.
0 Likes
Mäw
Comet
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Thank you,promptly Amended.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

It is frustrating not being able to use your favorite app. Here is a link to troubleshooting the app. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001496 If the app continues to crash after all troubleshooting has been completed, you will need to contact the app developer for additional assistance. I apologize for any inconvenience! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.