Original topic:

Switched from an iPhone to the Galaxy Z Flip 3 and I'm not happy!

(Topic created: 05-23-2022 08:40 PM)
Susie123456
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I switched from an IPhone to this galaxy 3 flip last year. I'm counting down the days (474 days)  till I can get rid of this phone.

User friendly=AWFUL, apps to download=limited, texting between Apple and galaxy=awful and many more. 
One plus which got me to switch, sleek and compact. Tho, that's not enough of a reason to keep your phone. 
4 Replies
MaxwellSmart
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Oh SusieQ you simply chose the wrong Samsung device for you and are having second thoughts.

As for messaging, for the record, Apple refused to bring RCS (Rich Communication Services) to their platform. That's why text messaging between Apple and Android is horrendous. Blame Cook ALONE for that one.

Go to a brick and mortar electronics store and compare flagship devices. Start with the Samsung devices then try the S22 Ultra using it's features like the S-Pen etc.

Poke around with the camera, try the apps, pay close attention how fast the device is in general and you'll find that you did choose the wrong device for you.

Take the things you learned and compare them side by side to the smartphones you've already owned and to a S22 Ultra.

Be objective, compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges...pun INTENDED. If you keep an open mind you'll find Android in general is faster, more compatible than others and customizable.

Consider the volume of accessories and brands compatible with Android (Samsung Devices in general) from the cases to appliances. Yes appliances. If the perks still don't attract your attention you're using the wrong platform.
userydVKM4RmJT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
My Galaxy S21 was great when I 1st got it after the 1st update everything changed. I also don't like that it changes Settings randomly
0 Likes
MaxwellSmart
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
and this has what to do with Susie's original post? Because you lost me...
0 Likes
CrazyCatLady9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I understand and hear that alot when people switch from apple to android or ViceVersa. I've only had an Android so I don't want to switch. Maybe you just need to give it some time, change is hard! BUT please take advantage of all the "TIPS" in your settings And go to the SAMSUNG Icon to the: "getting started" help page, it really will walk you through! I LOVE MY Z-FLIP (1½years!) Good Luck 👍 😉 😺