cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

The Media volume on my Z Flip is not near as loud when using a Bluetooth speaker

The Media volume on my Z Flip is not near as loud when using a Bluetooth speaker as any other Samsung phone I've owned. I've connected with a couple of different speakers only to have the same result regardless of how much I increase the speaker's volume. These same speakers are extremely loud when connected to my S10+. I've investigated every setting I can find. I'm thinking this may require a software update? Anyone else having this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: The Media volume on my Z Flip is not near as loud when using a Bluetooth speaker

I recommend reaching out to Premier Services they can be reached online at https://www.samsung.com/us/support/galaxy-z-premier-service/
 or by phone at 1-888-970-3653

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: The Media volume on my Z Flip is not near as loud when using a Bluetooth speaker

Yes