JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What is the proper way on how to hold the Z Flip phone?

(Topic created: 04-06-2022 10:58 PM)
Kameleonic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hi all Z Flip owners,

I'm close to buying one, but there is one final issue preventing me from going ahead: How do you carry it?

I always keep my phone in my trouser (pants/pantaloons, whatever you like) pocket, and having a regular phone it's fine because it's slim with only a slight buldge. Putting a Z Flip 3 in your pocket, well, it's a big bulge (in the wrong location) and it will surely be obvious, which I don't like.

So, how do your carry yours, keep it close, on your person?

Thank you😊

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DarkPhox
Sun
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Could always put a carabiner clip on the ring part of the case and clip it to your pants, which would keep it hanging around where your hands might be, allowing for much quicker access. say you get a notification or something like that, you can just reach over a bit and lift it up to read or interact with the small outside display, then you can let it down and hide it with your shirt or jacket.
My brother had a flip 3 and he would always stick it in his pockets with the phone closed and it didn't stick out that much actually.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
There are a number of cases out that have rings on them where you could hang the phone from a lanyard around your neck.
Kameleonic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Thank you for the suggestion. However, I move around a lot and it would be swinging around bumping on me and possibly onto other things like a desk.

0 Likes
Solution
DarkPhox
Sun
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Could always put a carabiner clip on the ring part of the case and clip it to your pants, which would keep it hanging around where your hands might be, allowing for much quicker access. say you get a notification or something like that, you can just reach over a bit and lift it up to read or interact with the small outside display, then you can let it down and hide it with your shirt or jacket.
My brother had a flip 3 and he would always stick it in his pockets with the phone closed and it didn't stick out that much actually.
Kameleonic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hey, thank you:)

As I walking earlier, I realised I keep my wallet in one pocket and phone in the other - honestly speaking, the wallet probably sticks out more, and even tall, non-foldable phone is quite obvious too. So, I'll go with the extra bulge = safety.

0 Likes
DarkPhox
Sun
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Yeah, plus you don't really need to worry about the screen getting damaged by things in the pocket cause it's protected by the rest of the phone when folded
0 Likes