- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
My Galaxy Z Flip 4 has a weird issue where it will connect to my home WiFi fine, but will only work in some apps. Mobile data works fine in all apps, but WiFi doesn't work, specifically in Twitter and most Google services, like Translate. I have tried everything that @Vaotix tried in his post about what seems to be the same issue, including the Samsung solution, with the only difference being that they have a Fold 4 and I have a Flip 4.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello @razorrr, We understand how frustrating it is when apps are not working over Wi-Fi. Just to be thorough, the troubleshooting you've tried so far includes:
- Enable and disable airplane mode
- Deleted my WiFi network on my phone and reconnected to it
- Reset Connection and Network settings on the phone
- Rebooted the phone
- Reset/power cycle my router and modem
- Tried turning off some intelligent WiFi features
- Made sure my phone is on the latest firmware version and that Google Play Services is up to date
- Updated all apps on my phone
- Cleared the cache of apps that wouldn't work on WiFi
- Cleared cache partition and repaired apps
Another step we recommend is restarting the router by unplugging it for a few minutes.
Try testing the apps on another Wi-Fi network to rule out there being a setting in your network settings blocking the apps.
A final step of troubleshooting would be to back up and reset the phone. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062029/
If the apps will still not work, we recommend having the phone evaluated by a certified technician. You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the evaluation: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location or by contacting customer support at 1-800-726-7864.
For assistance outside the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html