JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Z Flip cover screen not working

(Topic created on: 4/10/21 7:36 PM)
useruXFM62OauO
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Z Flip cover screen just died after about a month of having the phone, tried all the fixes and nothing. Factory reset many times. Same thing happened on my older non 5G model. Can't believe this is not fixed yet. An expensive phone that Samsung does not even seemed interested in fixing or supporting. Or even replying to anyone who raises the issue. Would be nice if Samsung supported their devices.

I even paid for a Galaxy Watch 3 just to pair to this phone. What a scam Samsung is running.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello there, I would recommend reaching out to our Premiere Services team for your Z Flip screen, they can be contacted here: 1-888-970-3653

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello there, I would recommend reaching out to our Premiere Services team for your Z Flip screen, they can be contacted here: 1-888-970-3653

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
BusyGirlMom
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
The same thing happened to my z flip a few weeks ago, and it was 3 months old. The premier service team had me take it into the Samsung store, and it was fixed right away under warranty. It's just like new again.