JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cover screen selfie not working

(Topic created: 10-17-2020 08:37 AM)
KowalskiTG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

On my Z Flip, double pressing the power button no longer activates selfie mode while closed, the screen blinks black for a second then does nothing, when I open the phone the camera app opens though. I can turn the outer display on with the phone open also. Is there a setting for this somewhere I accidentally hit? I can't find any settings for the cover display anywhere!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
13 Replies
Members_P06RIBK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hi!I had the same problem. To fix this, go to settings, then search in settings 'side key' and then click 'side key advanced features' then once in advanced features, click the first button called 'side key' and you will see that your double press has been switched to something other than 'quick launch camera.' Once you select quick launch camera for double press, you'll be able to finally use your front screen camera. Make sure u give it a second after double pressing otherwise pressing sporadically over and over won't make it pop up. Hope that helps!

0 Likes
KowalskiTG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
thanks that worked! double press for camera was still selected, but I turned the double press toggle on and off and it works again! thanks!
0 Likes
userLEzkQxdRMW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
how do you get the option of the dual preview for the camara. I saw videos that it supposed to be on the top right side but it doesn't come out on my phone
0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes