When I’m at home and want to really dig in to a mobile game, I game with Samsung DeX.
It puts my phone screen on the desktop monitor and lets me customize just about everything.For games that support keyboards or controllers, DeX is perfect! Here’s how to set it up:
Pad: compatible with Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy 9, and Galaxy S9+
- Connect keyboard/mouse/controller to the USB ports on the DeX Pad.
- Mount the phone onto the USB-C connector on the DeX Pad.
- Select the screen mode you want to use: Samsung DeX or Screen mirroring mode.
Cord: compatible the Galaxy Note9, Galaxy Tab S4, and the Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+
- Download the DeX App
- Connect the USB-C end of the DeX Cable to the port on the mobile device, and then connect the HDMI end into a TV or monitor's HDMI port.
- If you want to use a mouse and keyboard or your phone as your control: connect via Bluetooth
- Unlock your device.
- Accept Samsung DeX notifications.
- Open Game Launcher and get to gaming!
Would you try DeX? What mobile games do you think would be better on a bigger screen? Let us know.