Options
Gamer
Any suggestions on where to find good games
3 Replies
Deecent
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
If u like BASEBALL games,DOWNLOAD :baseball:️MLB 9 INNINGS:baseball:️ I've been playing this game since 2016.Not an Absolute PAY TO WIN.Constant UPDATES,EVENTS,Can play ur own SEASON,PVP,CLUB BATTLES,ARCADE HR DERBY,& they keep every Major Stats for TEAMS/PLAYERS. Developers are CUM2US.They also do alot OPEN WORLD APPS. Extensive LIBRARY. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! Happy Hunting:baseball:️:baseball:️:baseball:️:baseball:️
allanborder506
Astronaut
Options
Gamer

I really like to play osu! game and I have been playing this game for about 5 or 6 years now and I have had a blast I didn't know I was able to review it so here I am I would recommend this game (osuskins) for people who play fps games. It helps for aim it seems hard in the start but once you figure out the game its lots of fun. if you want to start the game you should buy a huion 420 graphics tablet and pen its cheap so that if you don't want to continue the game it's not going to leave a hole in your wallet and it works well without it taking up half your desk unlike the Wacom. if you don't end up buying the tablet and end up playing mouse I recommend searching up settings if you want to play competitively. If you just want to play casually then don't bother searching up settings figure out what you like and what's best for you. this is just my opinion so have fun.

osukins
Astronaut
Options
Gamer

I referrer to play best osu skins games. this game is awesome. i play this since 2018.

Osu! Skins