Original topic:

Gaming/Tethering question

(Topic created: 08-13-2021 01:28 PM)
DaddyMo444
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
1st & foremost I want to say I've never been happier with a mobile device than I am my Galaxy A51.I've owned it for just over a yr without any issues. I play alot of games on it & I just recently discovered Cloud Gaming.So I was wondering,if it's possible to connect my phone to my TV,PC,or the PC's monitor with a USB or hdmi adapter so I can play my favorite games on a larger screen?
0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gamer

Hi @DaddyMo444, Thanks for reaching out! I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying the A51. It has a lot of great features. The A51 does support MHL to HDMI so you can definitely connect it to a TV or monitor. However, being able to play cloud games in this manner would be dependant on the game. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

DaddyMo444
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Thank you for the info.I was basically tech illiterate until I got my 1st smartphone about 4yrs ago.I like to customize everything to reflect my particular style so I've learned alot but I've also learned that almost anytime I need help.Most topics I've tried to resolve with an internet search tends to yield conflicting information. I'm thrilled to have discovered Samsung Members.thanks again.
userEbnLttsDmi
Constellation
Options
Gamer
How can this be done? I have a cord that is USB type C to HDMI that worked on my previous phone, and it does not work with the Samsung Galaxy A525G.

So I know the cord works, however it is not showing up on my TV/ monitor!
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gamer

Hi @userEbnLttsDmi, I understand how frustrating this can be. Have you verified the cable is MHL compatible? Samsung devices require MHL to be able to connect to the TV or monitor. If the cable is not MHL compliant, you would need an adapter. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes