Original topic:

How-To: Adjust sound for gaming on the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note9

(Topic created: 03-19-2019 02:16 PM)
SamsungBjorn
Asteroid
Options
Gamer
A footstep in the woods. A battle in the distance. I can hear it all when gaming on a Galaxy S10 or Galaxy Note9. The phones' Dolby Atmos delivers killer sound quality ā€” especially when you turn on Dolby Atmos for gaming.

Here's how to find the feature:
1. Go into Settings.
2. Search for, then tap Sound quality and effects
3. Tap it again.
4. Toggle on Dolby Atmos for gaming

Read up on the feature here

I'm always looking for gaming features and tips. Tell me other ways you level up your mobile experience.
2 Replies
userNPyoXsE1To
Constellation
Options
Gamer

Can I install B&O Play driver on my Galaxy Note 9. As I have founded the drivers of B&O Play from a site. It worked for me. But after using 5 minutes, some ads appeared on my screen and then my Note 8 said that the drivers are malware. I have downloaded the drivers from Gamesexploit site. I want to ask that the problem was with the drivers or with my phone. If the problem is with the drivers, than please provide me the true driver link. So I can enjoy the Quad Dac on my headphones.

0 Likes
userCaIX5Q2S9F
Constellation
Options
Gamer

Yeah for Sure You can download and Install the B&O on your Galaxy Note 8 easily. You can download the Mod APK. I am enjoying this Modded APK of B&O Play drivers on my Device. You can also watch the tutorial from Youtube for the installation of B&O play on your device. You can download the video for the later use from YTB Converter Free.

0 Likes