cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

No or low volume when playing a game

Hello! Im having an issue when i play a game. 

I opened a game on my phone lets say wild rift or mobile legends, the game volume is too low. I cant hear anything. Its like a whisper. But the phones volume is already maxed out. In the game settings, max volume also. 

But if i switch to listening music the volumes fine. I didnt adjust the phones volume. Its fine when not playing a game. The issue comes up only if i play a game. The volume is too low. Already maxed out everything. Still, low or no volume. Been having these issue for quite a while. Please help.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: No or low volume when playing a game

I'm having the same type problem with my Note20. The sound will come from the in call speaker from the handset (where you put your ear while on a call) instead of the external speaker for all media sounds. if u reboot the phone, it works correctly for a while but then reverts.
Highlighted
Constellation

Yeah, sometimes when implaying therws a notif for ig or fb right? And i gotta open it, the sounds on ig and fb are all normal but when i go back to the game, no or low volume. Sometimes ita louder than usuall but after some time it will slowly decreace until i cant hear anything. Almost like a whisper. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: No or low volume when playing a game

having the same type problem with my Note20. The sound will come from the in call speaker from the handset (where you put your ear while on a call) instead of the external speaker for all media sounds. if u reboot the phone, it
Highlighted
Astronaut

works correctly for a while but then reverts.
Highlighted
Constellation

Wild Rift is literally whispering, I can nearly barely hear a thing.