Original topic:

Pokémon Go at Samsung 837

(Topic created: 08-28-2019 06:36 AM)
SamsungMaya
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gamer

Calling all trainers! Samsung is revving up their partnership with Pokémon Go. I, for one, am super excited that Samsung 837, located in the heart of the Meatpacking district in NYC, is now a Pokémon Go gym. So, if you’re around NYC get your Pokémon ready and head to Samsung 837 to show your stuff.  Don’t forget to check out the Galaxy Gaming Sessions that happen every month.  

FIRST CHOICE commforum_gamer_pokego_1.png

Game on.  

-Maya

12 Replies
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Gamer

Woah! I did not know this! Time to do some work to get that gold badge! 💪

KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Gamer

Not only a gym it's pretty much a grind spot now with 4 Pokestops surround the gym and a 5 across the street at The Standard if you drift. Going for that gold badge!

SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Gamer

@KnightRiderRalph  keep us updated!

KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Gamer

I cannot wait for Community Day at 837! This is going to be insane. Holly and Mystic7 hype! 

KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Gamer

To all Pokemon Go players, as Community Day approaches, the Galaxy App as updated Pokemon Go first before anyone else with a brand new loading screen. My goodness is this absolutely dope! Screenshot_20191001-172934_Pokmon GO.jpg

0 Likes
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Gamer

IMG_2019-10-03-15261706.jpg

Got a shiny at 837 today! 😎 #GoSnapshot #WithGalaxy

0 Likes
SamsungAlix
Comet
Options
Gamer

@KnightRiderRalph  let's get it! See you and your fellow trainers next Saturday. 

0 Likes
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Gamer

What an amazing Community Day at 837! I really hope this isn't the first and last of it. This should definitely be a thing again. The perfect tag team Samsung x Pokemon Go. 💪 

All images taken #WithGalaxy #GalaxyNote10Plus. Also did some video with my S10+ and Note10+ which would be fun to put together. Coming soon 😎PkmnMasterHolly #WithGalaxy #GalaxyNote10PlusPkmnMasterHolly #WithGalaxy #GalaxyNote10Plus

On The High Line with PkmnMasterHolly #WithGalaxy #GalaxyNote10PlusOn The High Line with PkmnMasterHolly #WithGalaxy #GalaxyNote10Plus

Squad up #SamsungExperience #WithGalaxy #PokemonGoCommunityDaySquad up #SamsungExperience #WithGalaxy #PokemonGoCommunityDay

PkmnMasterHolly and Mystic7 #WithGalaxy #SamsungExperiencePkmnMasterHolly and Mystic7 #WithGalaxy #SamsungExperience

Mrs. Mystic7Mrs. Mystic7

KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Gamer

Looking forward to another Community Day with Samsung. 💪