Original topic:

Pokémon Go at Samsung 837

(Topic created: 08-28-2019 06:36 AM)
SamsungMaya
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gamer

Calling all trainers! Samsung is revving up their partnership with Pokémon Go. I, for one, am super excited that Samsung 837, located in the heart of the Meatpacking district in NYC, is now a Pokémon Go gym. So, if you’re around NYC get your Pokémon ready and head to Samsung 837 to show your stuff.  Don’t forget to check out the Galaxy Gaming Sessions that happen every month.  

FIRST CHOICE commforum_gamer_pokego_1.png

Game on.  

-Maya

12 Replies
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Gamer

Another amazing Pokemon Go Community Day with Samsung. Thank you for giving us ZoëTwoDots and PkmnMasterHolly again. I could definitely get used to these events 😎QqBEZc916f25.jpg

IMG_20191116_164214_381.jpg

SmartSelect_20191116-165349_Instagram.jpg

#WithGalaxy #GalaxyNote10Plus #SamsungExperience #SamsungMembers #PokemonGoCommunityDay #TeamGalaxy 

0 Likes
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Gamer

Recorded another Samsung and Pokemon Go Community Day. All footage and gameplay #WithGalaxy using both the #GalaxyS10Plus and #GalaxyNote10Plus in 4K!

Edits done with Power Director on the Note10

Another amazing day of Samsung and Pokemon Go. I think could get used to these happening a lot more if this keeps up. Thank you Samsung for bring back Holly and bringing Zoë to the greatest city in the world.  TeamGalaxy 💪

Samsung + Pokemon Go Community Day with PkmnMasterHolly and ZoëTwoDots  

0 Likes
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Gamer

Hope and look forward to more Pokemon Go events at 837. I'm feeling this is going to be an epic year for the game. 

0 Likes