cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Purchase button does not work for my glow skin on fortnite.

I have a galaxy s10 and all I wanna do is claim my glow skin on fortnite. I see it in the store but when I click on it all I see is a purchase button, there is no gift button just a purchase. I press the purchase button on the glow skin and it takes me to the vbucks store. I can't claim my skin. Pls help. 

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Purchase button does not work for my glow skin on fortnite.

I am having the same problem. Very frustrating!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Me too...It's so annoying how the smallest changes epic games makes like moving the skin from store to Item Shop can affect evryone in a huge way...thanks again epic games :I

Highlighted
Astronaut

I FIGURED IT OUT. You have to GIFT yourself the skin. not purchase it. worked for me

Highlighted
Constellation

you clearly didnt read the problem

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I have the same problem.... And the offer expires on the 31st! 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/games/fortnite/redeem-outfits/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

The instructions don't help, it has to be bugged or something considering so many people are having an issue right now.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If you are still experiencing theses symptoms can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Phone Model Code: 
Fortnite Username: 
Fortnite App Version:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have this exact issue and it gives me this "glow gift token" message when I click on the get currency, I don't have the option to gift it off my galaxy tab s6. What do I do???!