Original topic:

Samsung A02s has multitouch problem when playing COD mobile

(Topic created on: 4/17/21 11:24 AM)
userDNr9pDQH34
Constellation
Options
Gamer

So, i just bought my new samsung a02s about a week ago and download a fps game on it "CALL OF DUTY MOBILE" normally i use 4 fingers to play this game on my previous device and tried the same setting on my samsung but for some reason the phone screen calibration messes up or just doesn't work at all when i try multiple fingers of more than two, why? What is this problem is it a software or hardware issue and how can u help me resolve it? I've never had this problem on my last device please resolve this.

2 Replies
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gamer

Its possible the application developers did not optimize the app for this specific model. Due to this, you may need to use different settings options than you did before. You are always welcome to reach out to the app developers for issues with their apps. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Botmeister
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
I play CODM too lol. Do you have an account? And is your old config saved on the account? Because I was under the impression it should carry over upon sign-in on a new device.
0 Likes