Original topic:

Samsung A12 games

(Topic created on: 5/24/21 11:01 AM)
userUaQu9tLyxt
Asteroid
Options
Gamer

I'm looking for help with my Samsung galaxy A12. I just purchased it 2 days ago. Specifically it's the games. I have 3 games that I've been playing for about 4 years.. The games are Golf Clash, Toy Blast and Toon Blast.. It's running laggy and choppy and horrible. It's like it's updating each time I log in. I really don't know. I don't know a lot about phones.  It seems to be there's probably an easy fix. I hope someone can help me or knows how to make my games run smoothly. Thank you 

0 Likes
13 Replies
Andrejklol
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
How much ram do you have
0 Likes
userUaQu9tLyxt
Asteroid
Options
Gamer

I think it's 4 GB.. Idk. It should just run smoothly.. I've had worse phones than this one and they run smoother. I had a Samsung 4 years ago that ran better. 

Andrejklol
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Have you tried cleaning the ram
Andrejklol
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Go to settings then go to device care then press memoryScreenshot_20210524-134745_Device care_142.jpg
0 Likes
Andrejklol
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Did that help
0 Likes
Options
Gamer
Like @Andrejklol said always clear your physical memory. Your Chipset (phone processor) is not a snap dragon. On like the Expensive phones like S Series or Note Series. But its satisfactory for playing lite games like you stated.

What the problem could be is all your apps running in the background. I would put those apps to sleep.Screenshot_20210524-163012_Samsung Internet_114678.jpg
userUaQu9tLyxt
Asteroid
Options
Gamer

Thanks guys. It seems to still be running kinda shifty. I'm not sure why 

Andrejklol
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Do you have any background apps on
0 Likes
userUaQu9tLyxt