cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung G10

Hi Samsung, I'm a game lover and even tho I'm pretty new to mobile gaming (a year now) I've been searching for the best phone ever for Mobile gaming, now being 2020 we had the release of the RedMagic 5G which is insane but there is one of your brands that really hit me up hard when I first saw it which is the SAMSUNG G10. It was speculated that it was to be released end of 2019 but it's mid-year now and I'm wondering when the G10 is going to be released is it going to be later this year? and the price, is it goin to be price as High as the Asus Rog 2 or is it going to be more affordable?

I will appreciate your reply very much thank u. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung G10

@userqQ2iOwjZKO wrote:

Hi Samsung, I'm a game lover and even tho I'm pretty new to mobile gaming (a year now) I've been searching for the best phone ever for Mobile gaming, now being 2020 we had the release of the RedMagic 5G which is insane but there is one of your brands that really hit me up hard when I first saw it which is the SAMSUNG G10. It was speculated that it was to be released end of 2019 but it's mid-year now and I'm wondering when the G10 is going to be released is it going to be later this year? and the price, is it goin to be price as High as the Asus Rog 2 or is it going to be more affordable?

I will appreciate your reply very much thank u. 

James Michael Pettey Jr.