JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Game Launcher Pets

(Topic created: 08-12-2020 02:16 PM)
user4W9LebOSu8
Constellation
Options
Gamer

Does anyone have information on the Samsung Game Launcher Pet? All I know is it levels up at some point. (Mine is leavel 3) I've been looking for information on the internet but can't seem to find it. Some general questions will be below...

Do you know how to level them?

I know its early access but are they supposed to do something?

Can you get more then 1?

Thank you for you're time!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gamer

Thank you for that information. I would recommend reaching out to our game launcher team directly at gamelauncher@samsung.com for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

47 Replies
userG55cSjIME4
Constellation
Options
Gamer

All i know is it levels up at level 5.  

useryqqBdl8QeY
Constellation
Options
Gamer

long press on your pet, go to pet home, then you can find little information icon. 

There's simple guide how to level up the pet...

it seems pet levels up when you play game or click your pet maybe

userBfpoGIfKga
Constellation
Options
Gamer

So far I don't understand it... what is the point? Are you supposed to be able to interact with it (beyond just tapping it)? It "levels up", but how do I know what level it's at? There are items that say they unlock at level 5. I think I'm level 5 now, so how do I use the items?

Maybe there's an intetesting/cool idea behind this, but so far it is very poorly executed. And there's no option to provide feedback or anything.

Options
Gamer
pets? what? who? where? how? 🤔
HappyRainbow
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
It's an app, game launcher, for i think only samsung galaxy or all Samsung, idk. There's a lab test that gets you a pet and it's really confusing to level up.
HappyRainbow
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
It is all latest Samsung
AkRjustme
Constellation
Options
Gamer
I cant enable my pet on my phone, the labs tab is missing. who do I ask for help?
firstSrg
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
we're is my pet I can't find it and it doesn't show a pet
usergjk1kIxxR8
Astronaut
Options
Gamer

its still beta so....... Only one pet so far. It doesn't say the level but L5 is 1000 pts. I have an item but it doesn't equip it. I cannot interact with the items pane either.