Original topic:

Samsung Q80t

(Topic created on: 11/25/20 5:49 AM)
user0dMP8hHzCU
Constellation
Options
Gamer

So I've been noticing when play both my Xbox series X and on my Xbox one x I've notice when moving my character on multiple games there is a green outline on the picture. As you can see in the video. I have my tv running at 4K variable refresh rate and 120hrts on the series x console. Also at 60hrts it was doing it as well. Wondering if anyone else has noticed and wondering if Samsung will put out a update to correct this issue. As you can see inbetween the ceiling tiles there is a green line and this happens with multiple things and games IMG_2437 smaller.PNG

0 Likes
4 Replies
Satru
Nebula
Options
Gamer
assuming you are using the hdmi original from the xbox try disable HDR option in the specific hdmi port config used and check.
0 Likes
user0dMP8hHzCU
Constellation
Options
Gamer

No that didn't do anything I'm on the Xbox series X using vrr 120hrz in 4K. And when playing multiple games there is this green lines when moving my character only. If I sit still the picture doesn't do it only when moving. I've tried multiple different settings. 

0 Likes
Samsung_Y8kiFqa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gamer

what game are you playing, i wonder if mine would do the same thing.   The only thing i notice is that the edges are a bit darker.  it looks like a little frame but i only notice when the scence isn't moving or isn't bright.

0 Likes
usern2pG7d7K5M
Constellation
Options
Gamer

This seems like an artifact called "inverse ghosting." I noticed it on my Q6, but only when VRR was active, and only on certain games. Unless the game has terrible framerate from using the 120Hz mode, disable VRR and see if it goes away. I haven't seen it yet on the q80t, but seems like Samsung is due for an update to fix it with certain content.