JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wall mount options for the the Odyssey Ark 55

(Topic created: 11-29-2022 03:39 PM)
ryanpaguio
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Are there any wall mounting options for the Odyssey Ark?

I am looking for something that does still allows me to rotate and make height adjustments.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hey Ryan!  I’d be happy to help with your question regarding the mount!

The Rotating TV Wall mount is 400X400 so it would not work for the Odyssey Ark model. However, Looking at the specs for the Ark. It looks like there is a wall mount included (55” Odyssey Ark 4K UHD 165Hz 1ms Quantum Mini-LED Curved Gaming Screen Monitors - LS55BG970NNXGO | S...

That being said, we recommend using the mount that came with the unit, however, if you have lost said mount or need a different one, any VESA-compliant 200X200 mount will work. 

If a purchase must be necessary I recommend this:  https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/television-home-theater-accessories/televisions/...

Let us know if you have any other questions!

View solution in context

5 Replies
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Monitors and Memory
Good evening ryanpaguio,

I hope you're doing well.

The Odyssey Ark 55 is mountable. However when you mount the Monitor, you're loosing the ability to rotate it because the Rotation mechanism is built in the Stand itself.
ryanpaguio
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

I am assuming a vendor will eventually have to create a mount that has this functionality.  Sounds like we just have to wait until its available. 

0 Likes
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Monitors and Memory
The Odyssey Arc actually comes with pieces for mounting it, but you'll have to choose between if you wanted it mounted to the wall, or would you want to make use of the rotating feature which is just built in to the stand that also comes with it.
ryanpaguio
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Will the "SAMSUNG Auto Rotating TV Wall Mount" work with this display?

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hey Ryan!  I’d be happy to help with your question regarding the mount!

The Rotating TV Wall mount is 400X400 so it would not work for the Odyssey Ark model. However, Looking at the specs for the Ark. It looks like there is a wall mount included (55” Odyssey Ark 4K UHD 165Hz 1ms Quantum Mini-LED Curved Gaming Screen Monitors - LS55BG970NNXGO | S...

That being said, we recommend using the mount that came with the unit, however, if you have lost said mount or need a different one, any VESA-compliant 200X200 mount will work. 

If a purchase must be necessary I recommend this:  https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/television-home-theater-accessories/televisions/...

Let us know if you have any other questions!