Original topic:

Xbox Game Pass

(Topic created on: 4/24/21 7:12 PM)
Helatrix
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Game recommendations? Favorite controller/s?

I have the Kishi & the one that looks like an Xbox controller that your phone clips to.

I just can't get into any mobile games on that platform... I'm more of an RPG'er, but side scrollers, puzzle, casual, hack n' slash are great too.

Thanks y'all. 
3 Replies
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Gamer
Good evening Helatrix, it sounds like you're definitely ahead of the curb in terms of game controllers with the Razer Kishi, and the Samsung Moga controller which sounds like the one you have. From what you're looking for, it sounds like you're looking for new games to play with said controllers? If that's the case, check out League of Legends Wild Rift. I've heard good things about that game, it's available on Android and iOS.
user6qrY2CvT6G
Constellation
Options
Gamer
Are your controllers working on Android 11. I've been trying to use the new Xbox series X controller along with the older Xbox one controllers but nothing is working. If the kishi & moga are working for you I might as well look into buying them for my mobile gaming :thumbs_up:
Helatrix
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Hey guys thanks for the replies.
Yes, what I have are the Kishi & the Moga controllers. I have a love/hate relationship with both, not with functionality, just with bulk & feel. And ok, I guess with Kishi, access to the USB-C as a headphone jack - doesn't work for me through the device.

Might give LoL a go again. I just didn't quite get into that game for some reason. Probably the hype when it first came out. The characters are cute tho, but no Murlocks. I played WoW awhile back only to slay those adorable, annoying Murlocks haha!

Haven't attempted any Xbox or other console/3rd party controllers. My Series X controller has been a headache, btw, it's actually with Microsoft again for the second time this year because of drift issues. It was perfect last year then all of a sudden, it just didn't wanna cooperate.

Oh well, can't have it all I guess, haha! Thanks again for the input y'all. Happy gaming!
0 Likes