Gear 360 (2017) won't charge/turn on

Astronaut

Re: Gear 360 (2017) won't charge/turn on

Same thing fir me... Samsung please helpppppp!!!!!
Highlighted
Constellation

What works for me is to use a micro usb cable plugged into a type c usb adapter which is then plugged into the camera. Seems several variations on this work. Go figure!
Astronaut

[ Edited ]

I haven't used my Gear 360 in about a year.

Over the last 2 days, I turned my house upside down trying to find any kind of USB charger I could get my hands on.  I found one very old universal adapter that I purchased 15 years ago hiding at the very back of my bottom drawer, under some old photos around the same time period that had the label 5V, 1amp.  I plugged it in and it didn't work! I punched the wall a couple times, turn around and looked at my Gear 360. THE RED LIGHT WAS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started jumping around the room like a nutcase screaming where my girlfriend got scared and ran out of the room. Oh my god, what an adrenaline run!!!!!! IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Very HappyDDDDDDDDDDD

In total, I tried about 20+ different adapters, PC connections, cables, everything on this thread, etc... Just like someone said on this thread, you need a very low amp. I tried a 1.5amp but it didn't work the day before. Looks like 5v, 1amp is the key (original Samasung cable)!