cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useruk7QkAs3Gk
Constellation

Brand new Galaxy Buds case isn’t charging Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It has been under a week since i purchased my galaxy buds. The first time i charged it and used it, everything was fine. It wasn't until i tried to put them back in the case to charge, i noticed the indicator light wasn't coming on, and my buds wouldn't charge. I had to put the case on my wireless charging pad for it to trigger a charge, because even my usbc Cable wouldn't work. Then i saw the red light come on for the buds while the case was green. When i used them again and they were almost dead, i opened the case; the same thing kept happening. no light, no charge.  My buds are definitely defective, please help!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Brand new Galaxy Buds case isn’t charging Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useruk7QkAs3Gk wrote:

@Charkatak  The pins aren't bent, and I tried the reset option...still didn't work. 

@useruk7QkAs3Gk 

Oh...then exchange if you can.  If can't, contact Samsung Tech support(I like chat):

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useruk7QkAs3Gk wrote:

It has been under a week since i purchased my galaxy buds. The first time i charged it and used it, everything was fine. It wasn't until i tried to put them back in the case to charge, i noticed the indicator light wasn't coming on, and my buds wouldn't charge. I had to put the case on my wireless charging pad for it to trigger a charge, because even my usbc Cable wouldn't work. Then i saw the red light come on for the buds while the case was green. When i used them again and they were almost dead, i opened the case; the same thing kept happening. no light, no charge.  My buds are definitely defective, please help!

@useruk7QkAs3Gk 

Buds could be defective...see if the pins in the case and on the buds are not bent and look good since your buds are pretty much new.  If all looks good, see if "reset earbuds" option is available in Galaxy Wearable app>about earbuds>reset earbuds....  If it is and you can reset them, do it.  If you can't.  Exchange them

useruk7QkAs3Gk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Charkatak  The pins aren't bent, and I tried the reset option...still didn't work. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useruk7QkAs3Gk wrote:

@useruk7QkAs3Gk 

Oh...then exchange if you can.  If can't, contact Samsung Tech support(I like chat):

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

View solution in original post

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useruk7QkAs3Gk Are you using the original charger that came with the Galaxy buds?