cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userZDNHg9TnlN
Constellation

Galaxy Bud case not working...

So I noticed yesterday when I went to use my galaxy buds that the light on the case was not on. It would not turn on when I plugged it in, took the buds out, or put them back in like it normally does. The buds are charged to 85% and they still work but the case is not working and it isnt charging. I've used the charging cord and box that came with the buds as well as the cord for my S10. I've even switched up the cords with the boxes. All combinations work to charge my phone so I know it's not the charger. Heck I've even blown on the charging port area like a Nintendo game and still nothing. I think it's dead in the water to be honest...Any help would be appreciative.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds wont charge...

@userZDNHg9TnlN Have you made sure that buds are properly inserted in the case and made sure the contacts are not dirty?

userZDNHg9TnlN
Constellation

Yes. My buds always stay clean and dry. Besides even if they were dirty is should not keep the charging case from lighting up.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2