JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy bud series case is not charging.

(Topic created: 11-26-2019 06:31 PM)
user8sdaoY5xFp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

no light is coming. and none of the buds are charging. tried through cable and wireless powershare. still not working.

129 Replies
Idly
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

That once happened to me but I put the case on a wireless charger and somehow it started working, then the case worked fine with the normal charger.

0 Likes
Nano
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Since the recent update the case will not charge wirelessly or by cable.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are you using the original charging cable that came with the Galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userxcEHIgDmYH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

My wife has a pair of galaxy buds where the case has stopped charging the buds and the light on the case is constant green. I've tried resetting the buds, I tried them in my case and the buds themselves charged fine in the other case. I have the latest firmware one them as well. 

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
AlexFrunza
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there,

I have the same issue. Led is always on and while they are on the buds are not charging. Need to let them completely deplete in order to charge. Can you assist please?

0 Likes
usersieKv2I1dc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've tried my different  Samsung chargers, the original charger, car charger,  and the wireless charger. nothing is charging my case and buds. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Is the indicator light coming on at all? Will you please send a private message with the model code and serial number? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

0 Likes
usersieKv2I1dc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

No indicator lights.

0 Likes
userwNTmseDLOc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Had this problem for a couple of days now. I charged them during the day on Sunday and when I used them that evening the indicator would not turn off and they are not charging.