Original topic:

Gear 360 Timelapse video

(Topic created: 08-08-2019 09:36 AM)
Skymouse
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Dear Tech guys at Samsung.

I love the 360, and use the timelapse video quit a bit. BUT.....

I would like to ask if it is possible to add the possibility to make a time lapse video with 0.1 or 0.2 seconds delay in the frames, in stead of the shortest pause possible at the moment 0.5 seconds.
0.5 seconds is too much of a pause when filming timeframe videos in the approach to an airport with speeds around 250/300 miles an hour.
Regards
0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
User89898989
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Currently 0.5 seconds is the shortest possible pause available. We are unable to speculate on possible future updates, but I will definitely forward this suggestion to the appropriate department. Thanks for the input! 🙂

userIxkte7Md7s
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Another nice feature would be to allow HDR when the interval is 2s or more. So easy to do with my DSLR.  Please implement!

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes