cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Felix__tegas
Constellation

HMD Odyssey

Hi Samsung,

I'm Felix from Tegas Broadcast in Malaysia.

Last year December we supplied 4 sets Samsung HMD Odyssey Windows Mixed Reality Headset with Motion Controllers to our local University.

Currently 1 headset have issue and we do not know where to send it for diagnosis.

Kindly advice which service centre can send it to?

Below is University Lecturer info:

"The situation is like this: we get an error that says there's not enough light. It means that the camera is not working. It doesn't even let us to calibrate. The screen is fine but the camera can't see anything. Therefore, it can't detect the coordinates and everything remains steady in terms of movement in 3D space. We changed the headset to another one and used the same computer and ports and everything is fine. We used the faulty headset with another computers and we get the same error. It's not the driver or ports. Whatever it is, it has something to do with the camera. I'm 99% sure.

In summary, all other 3 HMDs are working fine , except this one (tested with the same software/hardware/settings)."

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: HMD Odyssey

Thank you for this information! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link:  https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Felix__tegas
Constellation

Hi, my items purchased from US side.

Can i send to diagnosis and reapair?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I please have the full model number and serial number for the device in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2