cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 - naught in one moment

Gear Fit2 Pro

Purchased end of Feb 2019 as late V-Day gift (given to me).

No problems that didn't sort out on own.

Until 3 days ago.

Noticed battery on 38%. Took off to charge.

After putting on charger white and gold-colored lines showed scrolling like very old Analog TVs the need antenna adjustments.

Appeared to drain batter quickly: 38% to 3%. Attempted to turn off (successful) and try again.

Same results.

No longer functional at this point. Will not actually turn on, do anything aside from a short vibration when holding button.

Noticed significant increase in surface temperature.

Moved locations, outlets, direction of watch.

Same results.

Also let it cool repeatedly and did all again.

Tried reset of holding power button.

Nothing.

Nothing works now aside from the scrolling. Will not turn on, or do anything else when on charger.

Will not turn on when not on charger.

I do not have any information as this was a gift.

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 100 - naught in one moment

Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003100/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

No sir. @SamsungAdam 

It will not charge now.

(I think I stated that it does naught aside from the weird scrolling barcode lines thing). If you would prefer, I am able to take a video. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information. I would recommend a service repair. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

@SamsungAdam 

Sir, as I stated in my original post, I do not have this information (aka the original paperwork because I am unable to locate, and asking the gift-giver has proved unfruitful).

I had to look up how to pair it and get it started.

Being unable to turn on the watch also makes this un-doable.

Is there another way to access that information?

@SamsungAdam 

The information I am able to access via Samsung Health says:

Gear Fit2 Pro (26E2)

Does that help?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information. We will also need the serial number of the device. The serial number can be located on the back of the watch below the sensor. Once you locate the serial number can you send it to me in a private message using this link here?

I just found it. I apologize for the massive delay. I hope I got it right. It is hard to read.

Sending now.

@SamsungQue 

@SamsungQue 

@SamsungAdam 

Have my messages been received?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@eph429prv31goal I have not received your message yet. Try using this link here. http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi