Original topic:

130 rewards ecertificate

(Topic created: 03-16-2019 08:53 PM)
darsh1
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Capture.PNG

Recieved my phone on Tuesday successfully but never received the eCertificate either with phone or in email and the satus for it says Delivered. Does anyone know why it says delivered? Or has anyone seen the same situation in their order satus. If you preodered the phone from samsung.com and added the eCertificate in your cart please guide me through the process on when and how will I get the eCertificate. 

15 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Did you try buying something signed in to your account and see if the discount was taken at checkout?

0 Likes
darsh1
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Yes, I tried buying the galaxy buds and no discount was not taken at ceheckout(see below)Capture.PNG

0 Likes
userLp44tcW7Jb
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I had the same experience as you.

Invoice said delivered.

I tried to order the earbuds expecting to see the ecertificate.

Never saw it.

Apparently some of us have to contact Samsung customer service. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

You would need to call our Promotion department. You can reach them by calling 866-888-5503. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

ragunath
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I called the customer support and they told me they will send the eCertificate after the 'return period'. They told me they want to ensure we don't return the device.

userLp44tcW7Jb
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Is that right?

How long is that?

30 days?

@ragunath wrote:

I called the customer support and they told me they will send the eCertificate after the 'return period'. They told me they want to ensure we don't return the device.

Is this the policy for just trade ins?

I dropped my return package at FedEx yesterday. 

@ragunath wrote:

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thank you for reaching out. For the code delivery, it's scheduled to be sent. Our policy is "If you have an eCertificate on your order, the eCertificate will be e-mailed to the billing e-mail address on the order 15 calendar days after the delivery date of your qualifying purchase."

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userBAjRnw8ObZ
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Wanted to ask if this promotion still going on? Wanted to buy the Galaxy 10 plus and get a 10e for my dad. Also will i get this if its through my carrier or does it have to be through samsung?

0 Likes
darsh1
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Promotion is already over for the earbuds.

0 Likes