Constellation

Re: 130 rewards ecertificate

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What about the certificate?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this resolved by calling Promotion, who transferred me to ECommerce. The rep attempted to resend the email manually several times, none of which were received at my listed gmail. After the rep suggested using an alternative email, it was discovered that the promotion code had already been sent to my alternative of choice. I'm not sure where that email is listed for Samsung to use it or why it was used instead of the primary email on the account used for the S10+ order, but it may be useful for those who haven't received the code at the expected email address to check their other email accounts just in case.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just wait till you get the eCertificate to discover they changed the T&C of the ecertificate and offer.

I just received mine and it looks like I'll be filing a chargeback if they dont honor ther offer. 

Original offer was for buds or $130 ecertificate, I accepted the offer when it was just ecertificate - which was a huge selling point to me because of the stated terms of the ecertificate " any samsung.com or mobile app purchase before 09.01.2019. 

My certificate only says it can be used on "mobile accessory" and before July 5th.

NO THANKS. 

Offer says they have right to change promo but must be of equal value. Decreasing redemption timeframe and qualifiers is not EQUAL. 

Any other ideas to resolve this?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out directly to our E-commerce department at 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received my eCertificate the day after I registeed my purchase using the Shop Samung app.  Unfortunatly they are out of ear buds so I tried to use the eCertificate towards the purchase of the Galaxy Watch.  However the code does not work.  I contact the promotions team via chat in the shop Samsung app and they kept telling me that the watch is not eligible.  However when I read the terms of the eCertificate it clearly states that wearable are eligible with the eCertificate.  I contacted the promotion phone number and they were no help.  My case has supposedly been esclated to some dark hole and could take 2 weeks for a reply.  Hey Samsung, 1. Why would you put a limitation on offer like this when you can't deliver on the promised promotion? 2. You really need to read your own terms for eCertificates and abide by them.  This should not be this hard to have you honor an offer.   After chatting for with 6 different people for over an hour and another 30 mins on the phone.  I'm done.... Samsung GFY