JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

5 minute announcements during exercise

(Topic created: 03-01-2017 10:35 AM)
Kitulu
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

When I am exercising, and playing music on my bluetooth earbuds from the Gear S3, every five minutes the health app turns the music volume down and recites my heart rate, calories burned, etc, etc. How can I turn that off? I don't want or need to hear my stats every five minutes since I review them after my workout is complete.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
13 Replies
userqQ6tK6XERQ
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Works on the new Galaxy sw too, thanks. It was driving me crazy.

0 Likes
userpwRBCHLHXD
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

But there is no such option for the new Galaxy Watch.  I have changed the audio guide on the phone to 5 mins but when I exercise, it still annouce per mile instead of 5 minutes I select. That is no option to chane the guide frequency.  Am I missing anything?  Please help.  Thanks.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@userpwRBCHLHXD Which workout are you trying to change the Guide Frequency for on your Galaxy watch? If you click on the 3 dots next to the workout you are wanting to complete on the watch and click on Guide Frequency do you see the option for distance, time, and none?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userpwRBCHLHXD
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

There is no Guide Frequency for Running Coach/Light Jogging. I guess i have to use regular Running which has the Guide Frequency. Thanks.

0 Likes