cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ops
Cosmic Ray

After update bezel will not be acknowledged

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I was forced to update my frontier S3 to the "newst and greatest" software so i could use it. Updated and now my bezel wont work and stuck on lets go.

I have reset it through the boot menu, no luck. I cant just use the watch feature because it still goes to the lets go screen rotate bezel.

I now have a useless watch.  If samsung would just get rid of that install feature I could use my watch. my screen is fine. Might be time for a class action lawsuit

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: After update bezel will not be acknowledged

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would recommend a service repair. Could you please send me the following information in a private message

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please provide me with the device you are pairing the watch with? Have you tried to unpair and repair the watch with your device? Are you using the galaxy wearable app with your watch? Is the watch Bluetooth or LTE?

Ops
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

galaxy s9 plus

I have unpaired, repaired, cleared cache , recoverery moded it, . it will not go past lets go.

there has to be a way to bypass that part. the watch is a paperweight if you cant

Ops
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have cleared the wearable app, it is the bluetooth version. but the watch will not go past the lets go screen or acknowlege im turning the bezel

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please get your full model number and serial number in a private message?

Ops
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since I can not reply to your PM

correct it is stuck on the lets go screen. rotating the bezel does nothing after i was pushed the new update to install.

the lets go screen will not allow anything to be done until it dtectects the bezel rotating. whivch it cannot due after the update. so my watch is just a paperweight.

you can see it working and doing what its supposed, under the lets go screen but for some reason your engineers will not allow the watch to function until it detects the bezel rotating  which it cant do now that you forced the update on it..  which is pretty incompetant. thus making a 300.00 watch worthless.

I should go over to the samsung mobile usa office in factoria , washington, and see if they can fix it.  I would love to see them all get stumped.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would recommend a service repair. Could you please send me the following information in a private message

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:

Ops
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was able to get a ticket setup

but this is a video of my watch. if only the Option to cancel lets go was there. I could get functionality. but my watch is under warranty at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUYXpREFMG4

So I was forced to update my S3 by Samsung and upon rebooting it disabled my bezel so I can't go anywhere pasta let's go screen. There's no bypassing it you can't rotate the bezel so your watch is a worthless paperweight. You would think Samsung engineers who write this code to pull their heads ...
userTzyfHe3xGO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How is this a resolution? My watch worked perfectly until this stupid One UI update... Since then my bezel stopped working. Tell us how to rollback to a WORKING software version. Many of us do not have warranty coverage anymore and it's clearly something wrong with the OS version.