JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Altimeter - Network unavailable - Gear S3

(Topic created: 04-01-2019 08:32 PM)
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I noticed that the last time my Altimeter was calibrated was 10/22/2018. When I click to have it calibrate, it says "Network Unavailable."

The Bluetooth Gear S3 is connected to my Note 8 via Bluetooth and the Note 8 is connected to Wifi and cellular network. 

Watch details: SM-R760, Tizen 4.0.0.2, SW version R760XXU2DSA1

Phone details: Android 8.0.0, Galaxy Wearable 2.2.23.19021251, Gear S Plugin 2.2.03.1901761

What is the solution to this?

27 Replies
dielectric
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Nice to meet with your company lol
0 Likes
userXIWVAre4uh
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

that link dumps me here...

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/

#fail

userhPumDwK4cU
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have the same issue. Still no solution yet? is annoying to have a smart watch and not be able to use it to it's full functionality. And i belive there are more people out there having the same problem and following this forum. You guys really need to find a way to sort this out... the last update messed up my watch.

i have tried everything i could do and trust me... i know what I'm doing... i just don't want to downgrade it... to much hustle for someone else's mistake .

user6OJgYCmVkZ
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I found solution that help me in reddit: "Switch on "location history" in Google account. Should help"
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@user6OJgYCmVkZ  Location history is already enabled so that isn't a solution for me. 

useruDrBlXottR
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Having the same problem. Tried the clear cache clear data suggestion and it worked temporarily. 

dielectric
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Where
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes