JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Always on display changes watch face when are twists away

(Topic created: 02-25-2020 07:20 AM)
Steeeeve
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have my watch face set for Always on.  Some (not all) watch faces change when my arm twists away from me, almost like a night or power saving mode.  I want the watch face to remain as it is set and always on.  Is there a setting that will help control this or is this working as designed for those specific watch faces?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

The different watch faces will function differently when watch always on setting is turned on. Some will stay the same watch face when holding your arm at rest, others will change the face or alter how it looks depending on the watch face chosen. I recommend going through your different watch faces and testing it out. Just select a watch face a drop your arm and watch the screen. Let me know if this helped!

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Are the watch faces you are experiencing these symptoms with created by Samsung?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Steeeeve
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

No, they are third party sold via the Samsung Galaxy Wearable app and used on the Samsung Gear S3.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

The different watch faces will function differently when watch always on setting is turned on. Some will stay the same watch face when holding your arm at rest, others will change the face or alter how it looks depending on the watch face chosen. I recommend going through your different watch faces and testing it out. Just select a watch face a drop your arm and watch the screen. Let me know if this helped!

0 Likes
Steeeeve
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thats what I ws looking to confirm if it was each watch face is designed to function differently with AOD or it it was a feature i neededto set properly.

Thanks!

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

You are very welcome I am happy to assist. Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!

0 Likes