cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userCi3VPLe0t1
Astronaut

Anyone else also got a melted/burned gear sport watch charger?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

IMG_20190424_204554_1.jpg

The charger didn't light up when I was trying to charge, and I found the cord glued on the USB port. This is what it looks like when I tried to pull out the cord...I bought it with in 6 months...

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Anyone else also got a melted/burned gear sport watch charger?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no, I hope you are okay? I'd be happy to help with this, please send me a private message with the model code and serial number here: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no, I hope you are okay? I'd be happy to help with this, please send me a private message with the model code and serial number here: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

LindaK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As a matter of fact, yes!  I just found mind melted last night when i tried to charge my watch.  Good thing it didn't catch on fire.  Same thing found. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am so sorry to hear this! Will you please send a private message with the model code and serial number of the watch? I would like to get some more information from you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, We have received your email to begin resolving your concerns by setting up an exchange.

Can you also please provide us with the Model code for your Watch, not the charger?

Highlighted
denali1973
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I had this happen today!

I was reading the forums to see if this was a known issue and see I am not alone.  I noticed this afternoon that my watch was not charging.  When I went to try a different cable, I noticed it was difficult to pull the cable from the watch charger.  Thatds when I realized it was melted!  

Sansung Wireless Charger 

model: EP-Y0760

IC: 649E-EPY0760

Watch: Sansung Gear S3

alexmc2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi - Same issue here with the Galaxy Watch charger. Melted/burned last night. Watch wasn't charging. Using factory cable.

Watch Burn1.JPGWatch Burn2.JPG

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and IMEI number (if LTE) via private message?