Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dja2k
Asteroid

Can't register Galaxy Buds bought from Verizon

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased some Galaxy Buds 2 months ago and was trying to register them but the serial # keeps getting rejected online saying its not vaiid.  I purchased them straight from Verizon, though they seem to use some other sticker on the box, not like the retail version you buy in Best Buy, Walmart, etc.  What can I do just to have them registered and monitor warranty status.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can't register Galaxy Buds bought from Verizon

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your buds would be considered accessories. We currently do not register accessory devices at this time.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The buds are considered an accessory. You will not be able to register them.

dja2k
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did something change cause why in the past I was able to register my Samsung Level On Pro and Level U Pro wireless headphones?  They show up on Samsung > My Registered Products.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@dja2k wrote:

Did something change cause why in the past I was able to register my Samsung Level On Pro and Level U Pro wireless headphones?  They show up on Samsung > My Registered Products.

When you start using devices/accessories don't they automatically show up under My products on samsung.com?

dja2k
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's what I thought so too, but I guess not anymore.

Thanks for the replies anyways.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your buds would be considered accessories. We currently do not register accessory devices at this time.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@dja2k If you scan the Right Ear buds S/N on the box it should allow you to register the Ear Buds thats how people have been getting them to scan into the system ive done it myself and it works just go to this site and register them https://www.samsung.com/us/support/register/

If the Right doesnt work by scanning enter the numbers manuelly and it should work 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless