cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Compatible weight scales

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know what weight scales are compatible with the Gear Fit 2 / S Health?

Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Compatible weight scales

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can see a list of compatible weight scales inside S Health app under "accessories" menu (5 models).
Another list is here: https://www.thisisant.com/directory/samsung-s-health-app
Personally I use Xiaomi Mi Scales which is probably the cheapest Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

51 REPLIES 51
Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't know of any scales that can feed your weight readings directly into S Health but I own a Fitbit Aria and use an app called "Fit and Healthy" to transfer my measurements from fitbit to S Health.

So far it seems to work quite well except that it is a manual sync process.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Byte_76 nice import app. I would pay the for the Body Fat element if it synced automatically

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a withings scale and used the fitbit zip. I received a Samsung GeAR S3 for Christmas. I thought that I would have to buy new scales and loose my data. The fit and healthy app works perfectly for me. I also purchased the add on that syncs it back to my fitbit app so now the data will also sync into my fitness pal and Walgreens rewards. Nicely done will update after using this setup for a few months.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can see a list of compatible weight scales inside S Health app under "accessories" menu (5 models).
Another list is here: https://www.thisisant.com/directory/samsung-s-health-app
Personally I use Xiaomi Mi Scales which is probably the cheapest Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you gaspie, that is very helpful.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you Gaspie and Byte_76.  

I bought the Xiamomi Mi Scale, but could not get it to synch with my S Health app, so I returned it.  I then bought a Withings Body Scale.  From the Amazon.com reviews, it currently does not synch with the S Health app, but I will try what Byte_76 did with the Fitbit Aria scale to try to connect them through Android Fit app.  If that does not work, I will either try to load the S Health app data into the Withings app, or run the two apps independently.  

Note to S Health developers - please see if you can add Withings as a supported scale.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Gaspie,

One quick question:  How to do sync your Xiaomi Mi scale with the S Health App?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For syncing new device: open S Health - Accessories - Scan. Wait until the Xiaomi Mi Smart Scales registers itself, try to step on scales during the process to keep it "alive".

Syncing readings is not fully automatic like it was for me when I was using Xiaomi Mi Band and Xiaomi Fit app. It was enough thenn to step on the scales and the result was stored and automatically transferred to Xiaomi app when I opened it my phone later. I did not need my phone for the actual measurement.

Now, with S Health I have to open the app first, then open weight widget and then step on the scales. So my phone and scales should be close. After a moment I see the result transferred into S Health. Not fully automatic like it would be between Xiaomi devices, but it works anyway.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got a Tanita BC-1000 paired with my Galaxy Note 4.It works but the result info you get from S-Health is really poor.While Tanita supports full body measurement like Weight,Body Fat,Muscle Mass,Physique Rating,Body Water,Basal Metabolic Rate,Age Metabolic Range,Bone Mass,Visceral Fat Rating
S-Health only gives you weight and BMI its not capable of reading any other values.Wish it could!!! I send an email to S-Health app team if it ever gonna support these but they never reply back.