cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwCoVQQZMdQ
Asteroid

Does transitioning to a samsung (from apple) automatically save your bluetooth prefernces?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I lost my Galaxy buds and i was wondering if i got a samung phone (i have been planning on replacing my old phone for a while) will it save my bluetooth prefernces so that i can download the galaxy wearable app and locate them? I know they are in my house but i havent been able to find them and i now have an excuse to get a new phone.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JaxDomino
Asteroid

Re: Does transitioning to a samsung (from apple) automatically save your bluet..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Remember Bluetooth has to authenticate which each device. Your new device has a new Bluetooth MAC address from your old one. It's the point of the PIN you have to confirm.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JaxDomino
Asteroid

Re: Does transitioning to a samsung (from apple) automatically save your bluet..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't think so since you still have to setup your Buds.

userwCoVQQZMdQ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That what i thought but is it so even if i transfer all the information?

JaxDomino
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Remember Bluetooth has to authenticate which each device. Your new device has a new Bluetooth MAC address from your old one. It's the point of the PIN you have to confirm.

View solution in original post

userwCoVQQZMdQ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well i guess ima stick with some stupid ios then Smiley Sad

JaxDomino
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why? Once you find the Buds, they pair easily!

userwCoVQQZMdQ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well they are inside the case so i cant pair them.

Highlighted
Sousaking1
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I see you've come to terms with losing them and are still considering the s10. That would be a great choice on your part. Unfortunately no, it will not remember it.