Constellation

Re: E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Help please

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! For questions regarding the E-certificates I would recommend calling our E-commerce department. You can reach them via this number 1-855-726-8721.

DavidNguyen
Asteroid

Is the galaxy buds available for purchase using the eCertificate Gift?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi everyone, I pre-ordered my S10+ a day after they ran out of the Galaxy Buds which I really like! I would like to know if it will be available on Samsung.com or Shop Samsung App for purchase using the eCertificate Gift. Also what else can I buy using the $130 Gift beside phone accessories? Thank You David
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Is the galaxy buds available for purchase using the eCertificate Gift?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce department directly. You can reach them at this number 1-855-726-8721

Samsung_omSmReu
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't think so david

Ken C
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would think you'd be able to use it for anything you'd want from the Samsung site.

@DavidNguyen wrote:
Hi everyone, I pre-ordered my S10+ a day after they ran out of the Galaxy Buds which I really like! I would like to know if it will be available on Samsung.com or Shop Samsung App for purchase using the eCertificate Gift. Also what else can I buy using the $130 Gift beside phone accessories? Thank You David

@DavidNguyen wrote:

mrsbib
Constellation

When Will My E-certificate Be Delivered

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I preordered the S10+ on March 6th and received my phone on March 13th! I'm STILL waiting on my e-certificate! How long will it take to get it??

userU3kHkCNaN2
Constellation

Re: E-certificate

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you register your S-10 on Shop Samsung? I did that a few days after I got my S10+ and I end up with the buds not the certificate, but they shipped yesterday.

SammySungS8
Cosmic Ray

Re: E-certificate

JUMP TO SOLUTION

YOU have to register the phone on the samsung app. you have to follow their directions on how to register and then wait for them to accept it. once that is done, you wait for an email with a promo code for $129 good on the samsung store. you have until 4/4 to do this I believe. don't wait on them