Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I understand this must be frustrating for you. I recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce team to further assist you with your concerns. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721.

View solution in original post

useryFXHgAtSdJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why can't you just try to answer the question? What should buyers expect? Was it in the box with the phone? Was it with the accessories? Is it coming in an envelope by itself? Will we use the code from the "voucher" in the "Appy Codes Here" box at checkout? All of these questions should apply to anyone who asks... asking us to call customer service is just unnecessarily adding work to your customer service department. This kind of answer solves nothing. There is a code on the My Orders page, where it says it was delivered, but that code is "invalid" at checkout. Running out of the item was poor planning; not having any information about how to redeem your voucher is just lazy.

Ang3lvasqu3z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useryFXHgAtSdJ wrote:
Why can't you just try to answer the question? What should buyers expect? Was it in the box with the phone? Was it with the accessories? Is it coming in an envelope by itself? Will we use the code from the "voucher" in the "Appy Codes Here" box at checkout? All of these questions should apply to anyone who asks... asking us to call customer service is just unnecessarily adding work to your customer service department. This kind of answer solves nothing. There is a code on the My Orders page, where it says it was delivered, but that code is "invalid" at checkout. Running out of the item was poor planning; not having any information about how to redeem your voucher is just lazy.

On the samsung website, my certificate said Scheduled prior to receiving it. Yesterday 3/21 it changed to Delivered(15 days after receiving my phone). I kept checking my email, but there was no certificate. I checked my Junk mail and there it was!! SO GUYS, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR JUNK EMAIL FOLDER!! 

userJHdcfho4H3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately my E-certificate expired. I didn't even use it. Because said on the apps only claimed no expiration.  They didn't even gave me any credit for 130 dollars. If I just know there is expiration I already used the code . I'm so disappointed being a loyal customer but 130 dollars certificate can even give it to me.Screenshot_20190904-195602_Shop Samsung.jpg

No expiration on there apps. Wow! I loss 130 dollars  .so upset a loyal customer for samsung.😤

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJHdcfho4H3 I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-872.

userfwToOoo4M2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I went to the Samsung shop app and I submitted my proof of preorder and I received an email saying my buds will ship out April 4

TruBlondeRocker
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How? What did you click to submit this? 

Ang3lvasqu3z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On the samsung website, my certificate said Scheduled prior to receiving it. Yesterday 3/21 it changed to Delivered(15 days after receiving my phone). I kept checking my email, but there was no certificate. I checked my Junk mail and there it was!! SO GUYS, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR JUNK EMAIL FOLDER!! Smiley Happy

DannyBaby39
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is that 15 days including weekends? Its 15 days for me today and still have yet to get my e-certificate. 

DannyBaby39
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well looks like it wont matter since the ear buds for all 3 colors are sold out online as of today! So even if we get our e-certificates today we wont be able to use them until the buds are back in stock! Im so angry with Samsung Support too! you ask them questions and they cant even give you an answer! we get the same generic answer of "You will receive your e-certificate within 15 calendar days"! well its 15 calendar days as of today samsung and no e-certificate..... This is not how you should treat your customers samsung!