cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLKUNssvFrt
Constellation

Re: E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes. And I have tried contacting support again on live chat and now I'm being told the issue has to be forwarded to another team and that I need to wait another 4 business days....

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userLKUNssvFrt I would recommend reaching out to our promotions team directly at 1-866-888-5503.

PaKiBaDSha
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It says the same for me on chrome, and invalid through the app. Trying to get the buds. I contacted  samsung through chat, they 'escalated' my inquiry, guess I gotta wait another 4 days.  My trade in is 8 business days in and still haven't gotten a confirmation of acceptance. So second phone still not shipped. Learned my lesson, never again samsung. Never. Again.

usernUA7YA50H8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received my E Certificate for $130 from the order of my Galaxy 10+. Can someone tell me how to actually use it when i am ordering something. When I put the number in the Promo Code section, it says its invalid. HELP!!

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If I'm not mistaken it's limited to mobile accessories.  What are you trying to buy?

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
usernUA7YA50H8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, I was going to use it as partial payment for a watch.  But I was just on chat with Samsung and they said it can be use on earbuds, phone case or new phone.  And the earbuds are not available to order online.

userEBWaJOkFou
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I used mine on a galaxy watch with no problems.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out,  I would suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Carnyewest
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone else feel like this is one big joke/nightmare/scam/false advertising scheme?  Obviously we are not going to receive the email if we havent already.  The 27th is my 15th day from RECEIVING the S10 plus.  Still have no email or certificate so heres what will happen.  I'll call, they will escalate or review it and I'll have to wait another 14 days.   When I finally get the voucher,  the ear buds will stay sold out until after 9/1 when all the vouchers expire leaving us with nothing.  Prepare now bc this will happen.   Been a customer since the first Note but after having an issue with my trade in 2018,  they charged me $350 a month after receiving it saying it didnt qualify and it took me 6 months to get my money back, to this in 2019.  I'm done pre ordering their phones bc all you get in return is a giant headache and you have to waste days of your time tracking this stuff just to make sure you get something they advertised.  Its ridiculous and noone offers to do anything but wait and call back.  2 days from now we will see if im right.   13th day, still no voucher, 2 to go before I can call.  Who actually thinks I'll get an email with my voucher in the next 2 days?  Hahahaha, I'm not holding my breathe.  Thanks Samsung for another year of headaches. 

userktoOdPFDdl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don't worry.  They won't let you purchase anything with it when/if you do get it.  See my issue below.  Numerous emails, forum post, and a phone call and no reolution.