cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Restock

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out directly to our E-commerce team at 1-855-726-8721.

userexUWg2cit7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your E commerce team does not know anything about availabilty

Don't waste your time calling them unless you want to get more angry

users5ZOVQfYLG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Amazon seems to have them. I was lucky enough to get the actual buds with my pre-order. But I wanted the black ones and Amazon had them. I dont know if you would be able to use your voucher though. They are sold directly by Amazon not a third party, so I think they will be legit ones.... hopefully! LOL. 

Markybwoy
Constellation

Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can someone from Samsung please let us "pre order ppl" when we can purchase our earbuds apparently we didnt recieve them instead got a e$130 giftcard and Samsung is always out of stock

JayBone
Constellation

Galaxy Buds / No answers from Samsung

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I ordered the S10 to get the free wireless buds, I had to get it in pink cause that was the only color available. Samsung said I would receive an e-certificate to purchase the buds. I ordered the phone March 7th, received the phone on the 15th, received the certificate on the 30th and now the buds are unavailable. If fact, Samsung has no wireless ear buds available at this time. Contacted them and no one knows when they will be available. So the whole reason I upgraded to this phone is for nothing. The certificate has an expiration as well, which will probably be up before these buds are available!! So disappointed in this purchase. Nothing but a hassle and no ear buds.
user8oAi9RBNsh
Asteroid

eCertificate Scam / Ear bud scam

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So I finally got the email with the Certificate. I cant use it towards the buds because they are not even listed. I tried using them towards a watch it wasnt allowed. What kind of scam is this. I bought the phone because of the buds deal. Dont ask to call Samsung to keep everyone else un-informed. This company is really not-trust worthy.
Highlighted
Zero98918
Asteroid

Re: eCertificate Scam / Ear bud scam

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In all honesty, you ARE going to have to contact Samsung Support. They're the ones who are going to be able to help you and give you the answer(s) you need. Once they help you and you get it figured out, you can then update this posting with steps for others who are having issues as well. This way you can be helpful to the community, instead of another "repeated" thread that gets buried.

dboyrusky
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What you mean the not listed? I was able to order black buds with certificate no problem and it already shipped.. 

userY6L3vc9Dnb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Right now Galaxy Buds are showing "Where to Buy?" button instead of "Buy" or "Add to Cart" so they are probably out of stock or something.. Hopefully they restock it before my eCertificate expires.

Nacho817
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When does your certificate expire? I'm still waiting on that email, have to wait for 15 days. I was thinking the same thing about it expiring or hopefully get more in stock.