cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uservFUsoZUHYz
Astronaut

E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So pre-ordered the s10 and got the $130 e certificate in my cart. However, how do I use it? WHat is the e-cerificate code and how long is it valid for? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I understand this must be frustrating for you. I recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce team to further assist you with your concerns. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721.

View solution in original post

217 REPLIES 217
MrGio
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@uservFUsoZUHYz well for one its not coming till the phone is in your hands. Pretty sure it might come via code in the email or just a redeemable offer in the Samsung shop app just like the galaxy earbuds. Now for the last part, it might tell you how long its vaild for

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@uservFUsoZUHYz 

I just got a confirmation that you will receive the e certificate by email

CoFfEeMaN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SJohnson  when? Will it be when the phone ships or what? I wanted to use the $130 towards a pre-order of the new watch, as Samsung has literally mothing else I want, however if it comes after the pre-order period, I miss the pre-order promo, and then get nothing but a $130 certificate to spend on nothing. The certificate is why i got the S10 instead of the 10e, so I will cancel if that's the case.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@CoFfEeMaN 

Sorry for the late response, you will receive your e-certificate 15 days after your pre-order is delivered Screenshot_20190228-225311_Shop Samsung.jpg

userT3k9a22oNn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's 15+ days for me now, that I've received my phone. Chatted with customer service multiple times, they keep saying it's 15 days after delivery of the phone which obviously is no longer the case (it's 19 days now). Now I've been asked to wait another 4 days. Good luck in trying to compete with Apple when Samsung can't even deliver on what they promise and you have to wait for the most basic thing.

carlosIHX
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same boat.

person I chatted with said 4 BUSINESS days. Which with the weekend would literally be another week! :/

userJtJywueAal
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yup, same. It is absolutely ridiculous and poor customer service. Like how hard is it to send out an e-certificate code? 

darsh1
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Everyone is not perfect have patience you will get email.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So... you want to use a pre-order bonus to get another pre-order bonus? I'm not judging, if I wanted those two products I'd be trying to do the same, but I have a feeling they will make sure it doesn't work like that by delivering the certificate after all there pre-orders windows. When placing an order though... it says the certificate is delivered in 3 days, so I wonder what's that all about... I'd be calling and checking on that if I were you. I love Samsung, but I see this pattern with them, every time there are offers or specials, no one ever knows the exact details on them, or anything. It's always just guessing...

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1