Constellation

Re: When Will My E-certificate Be Delivered

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I finally got the code today

userJtJywueAal
Asteroid

Re: When Will My E-certificate Be Delivered

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you have to register your phone on Shop Samsung? I got my phone on 3/15 and still haven't received my code.

Mrezk
Constellation

eCertificate Questions

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When should I recieve my $ 130 eCertificate and how can I use it?

userfg4Njp3SFL
Constellation

Re: eCertificate

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here, I think you recieve it in your email 15 days after, you recieve  your product. They just don't want you receiving the code. Then returning the product.

Mrezk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You might be right but. They should mention that clearly in an email or give a specific date

MrGio
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They should but you can easily figure out the date. Got my phone March 11th and got my certificate on March 26th. 15 day time period

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Mrezk If you still have questions about your eCertificate we recommend that you reach out to our Promotions department .(1-866-888-5503)

userT5XgCOYBXn
Constellation

Re: eCertificate Questions

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's been 20 days of waiting for me and still nothing. I even talked to the support and they said they will send me an email after verification. A lot of people are complaining for not having theirs and I think I'm gonna make all the youtubers talk about this scam.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: eCertificate Questions

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

carlosIHX
Asteroid

Galaxy Buds Restock

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey everyone,

I finally got my e-certificate from my Samsung S10 Pre-Order but when i went online to redeem it for the Samsung Galaxy Buds they are sold out. Any news on when there will be a restock?

Thanks!