cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userAGK90ag7ME
Constellation

130 rewards ecertificate

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would love to be able to use my Ecertificate towards the purchase of the active watch but Samsung will not allow me to "Invalid code". Anyone knows why and how I could make it work?

Samsung_Kum6HP4
Constellation

Re: 130 rewards ecertificate

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think it is because the Ecertificate is only applicable to "cell phone accesories" and I guess the active watch doesn't count as such

Johnny1234
Constellation

Re: 130 rewards ecertificate

JUMP TO SOLUTION

did the e-cert code come you your email or did it shiw up on a samsung app?

userdNGttbarjU
Constellation

Re: E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi guys. Does anyone knows when will samsung update note 8 to android pie?

Samsung_T19EeCQ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my certificate and tried to redeem it on a watch,  but after two chats on support that lasted an hour,  I was told that you can only use it on accessory items,  not wearables.   Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't these watches accessories to the phone?  And technically aren't ear buds are wearables?  I find it bad business to not let you use the $150.00 on any Samsung product.   Very disappointed in this customer service.   I ordered my phone on day one too and they sold out?  

userSyFXk8e93B
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was trying to do the same thing since I did not want the earbuds. I was having trouble finding where the e-certificate code is supposed to be entered in the cart. Now I know why it does not show up! ARRRRGGGHHH!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out directly to our E-commerce team at 1-855-726-8721 for further assistance on using your E-Certificate.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Theaten a chargeback... Thats the route I'll probaby go.

NOT JUST THAT but T&C of offer ARE STILL POSTED and explain its valid on "any samsung.com or mobile app purchase before 09.01.2019. 

My certificate only says it can be used on "mobile accessory" and before July 5th.

NO THANKS. 

Offer says they have right to change promo but must be of equal value. Decreasing redemption timeframe and qualifiers is not EQUAL. 

Any other ideas to resolve this?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

T&C state any item and are located here at bottom of page

The additional "Terms and Conditions" the offer is subject to are located here... and guess what they say?

Reward eCertificate:

In the event that Gifts for a particular Offer are unavailable for any reason, including a force majeure event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may choose to give Participants a Samsung.com Reward eCertificate as a substitute Gift. Reward eCertificates are valid only at www.Samsung.com or in the App for use towards a new eligible purchase, and are valid during specific dates. Reward eCertificates expire, so you must review the terms of the Reward eCertificate carefully upon receipt. Reward eCertificates are valid for mobile category products only (including smartphones, wearables, virtual reality, tablets and mobile accessories) and may not be used to pay for major appliances, or any other product not sold directly on Samsung.com through DR GlobalTech, an Authorized Samsung Reseller. Reward eCertificates cannot be used for TVs and/or Digital Audio/Video products that fall under Samsung’s Unilateral Pricing Policy.

userSyFXk8e93B
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received my ecertificate code by email but I do not see a way to enter the code after you place the item in the cart. There is not an option to process payment using an ecertificate and the code does not work in the promo code box. I emailed Support but I am waiting to hear back.

Has anyone had success with the code?