cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userK7iNUhPwhy
Constellation

Re: E-Certificate Question and Answers for Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the code is not working, it is because it cant be applied to the item in your cart. Here is the response I got from a representative via chat

"Okay. Let me inform that you can use the code to buy earbuds, mobile products and for partial payment for the purchase of the
mobile phone on Samsung.com website."

I'm still a little unsure what is considered a "mobile product" since the watches are not on the list of items the codes can be applied to. 

userq01jmMUgwj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know I went to buy a watch but nope!!!

Radgatt
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

By any chance, can you provide an image or the email in which the ecertificate came from? My girlfriend hasn't received hers and its been 3 weeks since she received the phone. 

ThunderPumpkin
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recieved my eCertificate 2 days ago but they have been sold out since. Today the white ones came back available and put my code in the promo section, and bam $0 order total. I placed order and got confirmation. Hope you get it figured out

carlosIHX
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

there sold out Smiley Sad how often do they re-stock?

Ukyo
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

that's what I want to know... just got my ecert and want to use it asap lol

userLjNky1nh8L
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The black color is in stock now. That's the only color available for the moment so if you want the white or the yellow put it in your wishlist to be notified when it's in stock or do like I did and keep checkin a couple of times a day. I was able to order the white one's on 4/2 and I see they are out of stock again

user51lF80tiD5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got mine on a email. My account showed scheduled for the longest time and i checked today and it showed delivered. i went to my email and didnt see anything. went to my junk folder and founded from an address orders@shopping.us.samsung.com. CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER as these codes expire THIS YEAR.