cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Icon x 2018

Have you tried resetting your earbuds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user9TWuZHUoTU
Asteroid

yeah i've reset them multiple times. I even reset my app and my phone, i even used a different phone, but the left earbud just doesnt do anything. So im gonna take them in to best buy and use my warranty

Honored Contributor

Not a problem, if they're unable to help for any reason just reach back out to us here and we'll look into possible options Samsung has for you. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userhos3ZcgZeT
Constellation

Left Galaxy bud not charging

As title states, my left earbud won't charge. The right one connects right away in any circumstance, charges normal, etc...

I can't reset the left one because it doesn't recognize that it is in the charger. Occasionally if I'm firmly pressing on it at the right angle, it will flash and charge for 5 seconds or so, then stop.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left Galaxy bud not charging

Generally an exchange of the buds is recommended. Will you please send a private message with the model code and serial number from the bottom of the charging case and a copy of the bill of sale? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

scarltz
Asteroid

I'm having the same I'm having essentially the same problem. The only way I can get my left earbud to charge is by  putting a small wad of toilet paper on top of it before I close the charging case. It seems like it needs an extra push down in order to engage with the charger.

What's the fix?

I don't want to carry around toilet paper everywhere I go. Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

scarltz
Asteroid

Hello. Anybody out there? Been a few business days since my inquiry. I'd sure like to know how to resolve this problem. I'm going to be traveling soon. Would like to do so without toilet paper work around.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You need to send a private message with the full model code and serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userYqvqv6emRu
Constellation

I am having the same issue. Spoke to somebody who told me to send an email with my information,  and proof of purchase. This was maybe about 1.5 months ago, and yet never received a response. What gives?

Samsung_aBpuEct
Astronaut

Hello. I'm having the same issue. Left earbud no longer charges or at least I think that's what's happening. I check the app to see what the percentage is and it doesn't recognize the left earbud at all. Right ear bud working fine. I have cleaned the connectors and used original charger.