cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userWEX9f5A9eM
Constellation

Galaxy bud right not charging

My Galaxy right ear bud will not charge.

On the galaxy app is shows a red !  Explanation mark on the right ear but. I saw that you could reset the ear buds under "about earbud" mine does not give me the option to reset. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Screenshot_20191109-161000_Galaxy Buds.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy bud right not charging

Hello, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. Please send me a private message with the full model code and serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userrCmGeuxHJK
Constellation

Galaxy buds connectivity issue

Hi, I have a connectivity issue with my Galaxy Buds Model SM-R170. During paring two types of Galaxy Buds are appeared: 1. Galaxy Buds (1244), 2. Galaxy Buds (679D). According to choice 1 or 2 only only the left or right bud is connected. I can not connet both together. Reset is not possible because both headphones have to be connected. How can I fix this issue?

Galaxy buds.png 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds connectivity issue

In the instance the buds are not connecting to each other, an exchange is recommended. To create an exchange ticket, please provide the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:

Complete physical address:

Contact phone number:

Alternate phone number:

Email address:

Copy of the proof of purchase:

Serial number of the buds:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user8VTOaHPggu
Asteroid

Galaxy buds not working

Hey everyone, my right galaxy bud connects to my computer but not the left one, and with my galaxy s7 phone the left one connects but not the right one. Anyone have a solution? I have tried restarting them and doing updates but it wont let me as only one bud is connected to any device. Im desperate at this point where i cant find a solution so anything would be helpful, thanks. Also the sound level is really low with both buds working differently.

Supernova

Re: Galaxy buds not working

@user8VTOaHPggu wrote:

Hey everyone, my right galaxy bud connects to my computer but not the left one, and with my galaxy s7 phone the left one connects but not the right one. Anyone have a solution? I have tried restarting them and doing updates but it wont let me as only one bud is connected to any device. Im desperate at this point where i cant find a solution so anything would be helpful, thanks. Also the sound level is really low with both buds working differently.

@user8VTOaHPggu 

Try resetting them in the Galaxy Wearable app.  Put galaxy buds in the case and open the case.  Make sure they are connected to your phone.  Now open the app, go to about earbuds and then reset

user8VTOaHPggu
Asteroid

It doesnt let me reset them as i can only connect to one. I think both have different updates so i cant connect to both

user8VTOaHPggu
Asteroid

I tried connecting to them with my computer and only the right bud works. In my galaxy s7 edge only the left bud works. Anyone know what to do with this problem?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are they connecting with any other devices by any chance?  Aside from the computer and phone?

user8VTOaHPggu
Asteroid

I tried with my father's galaxy 10 plus and only the right one connects, the left one appears as disabled in the wearables app.