Original topic:

Fit 2

(Topic created on: 1/8/21 7:39 AM)
userztDSw5LiBs
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hello everybody! I bought a Galaxy fit 2 fitness band for the second time and I have the same problem as the first time, the fitness band records less steps than the phone .... does anyone else have this problem ??? For example today I had the phone in my pocket and the fit 2 band on my hand all the time I worked, when I got home the fitness band showed 5440 steps and the phone 8034 steps. How is it possible ???? In theory shouldn't the band record more because the sensor is on the skin? I've had a Fit e fitness band before and it behaves much better. For example I do a running workout on the spot, the phone records 4500 steps, the fit e band records around 5000 steps, and the Fit 2 band records 3000 :(. Does anyone else face this problem? Should i go back to Fit e band?

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Take a look at this link giving additional information on inaccurate steps on your Samsung Smartwatch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003112/

If you have any further questions or concerns, you can reach out to our Samsung Health department. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.

userztDSw5LiBs
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I would understand if the band would measure more steps not less .... how the phone measures quite accurately and the fit 2 that has the sensor very close to the skin don't? Fit e band was counting more steps than the phone and that's what I understood and I came to terms with the idea, but from fit 2 I had more expectations ... I'm totally disappointed with fit 2, I'll return it to the supplier and I'll probably take fit e again because it is more acurate :(

0 Likes
userztDSw5LiBs
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I will give one last chance for the Fit 2 fitness band. Today I opted to replace the fitness band with problems. Let's see if the next one works just as badly. I will come back with an update after it is delivered to me. Another question: I don't know if I mentioned that on the first day of use it worked a bit normal, but the next day I updated the software, because the app told me so, maybe it won't work normally because of the update? Let me know so i don't update the next one ....

0 Likes
userwt0tnSmEaY
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi there, I have the same issue wherein after the latest software update the Galaxy Fit 2 doesn't count steps properly at all. Have you had any luck with sorting it out?

userztDSw5LiBs
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

They replaced my band and I never updated it. It works well, a few more steps than the real but it's better than not recording at all :D

0 Likes